Greetings and Salutations my brethren! This revisitation of my previous posting will give you the scriptures associated with this prophecy, and the scriptural interpretation as well. I hope and pray that you are not only touched, but blessed in and through this word and it’s scriptural interpretation.
1. a. The word of the Lord came unto me to prophesy unto the backslidden church which has turned her back on the Lord her God. b. She has played the harlot with the kings of the earth and has committed all manner of evil. c. She has become lukewarm, and has caused my children to follow after false gods and eat meat sacrificed to idols. d. Just as unfaithful Israel did, so also is my church doing.
Interpretation: a.(Revelation 3:14) b. (Revelation 17:5) c. (Revelation 3:16) d. (Hosea 4:15/Revelation 17:1, 19:2).
2. a. She has committed fornication with the kings of the earth and will be judged according to her works. b. She will be cast into a bed of adultery, where she will be tormented and judged. c. I have set apart a remnant that have not bowed their knee to Baal. d. I will bless my people who are called by my name and I will use them in the last days for they are my kings and priests, for the salvation of those who will come unto me.
Interpretation: a. (Revelation 17:2) b. (Revelation 2:22) c. (Revelation 12:17) d. (Revelation 1:6, 5:10).
3. a. If those who will hear my voice, will humble themselves and repent of their sins, I will come unto them and make them my people, and I will be their God. b. For I have a place for them that neither moth nor rust can destroy. c. I have a place for them that I have prepared that is glorious and beyond all of man’s understanding. d. If they will but hear my voice, and turn from their sin, I will give unto them to eat of the hidden manna, and I will give unto them to eat of the tree of life.
Interpretation: a. (Revelation 3:20) b. (Matthew 6:19-20) c. (John 14:2-3) d. (Revelation 2:17, 2:7).
4. a. My eyes search over all mankind for those ones who will hear my voice and be faithful. b. I will bless those who will bless them, and I will curse those who will curse them. c. Hear the voice of the ones crying in the wilderness.
Interpretation: a. (1 Samuel 26:24/Revelation 3:20) b. (Genesis 12:3) c. (John 1:23).
5. a. Come unto me all that labour and are heavy laden for I will give thee rest. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. b. But for those who will not hear my voice, and for those who choose to follow after the false prophets, I will make them to take part in my plagues which are coming upon all mankind. c. My remnant will be saved in that day. d. My remnant who have not bowed their knee to Baal, for I will make them to mount up with eagles, and enter into my rest.
Interpretation: a. (Matthew 11:28) b. (Revelation 18:4) c. (Romans 9:27) d. (Romans 11:4/Isaiah 40:31/Hebrews 4:3).
6. a. For I am a jealous God, and I will repay them in kind, those who commit harlotry, and for their fornication, and for their adultery. b. And ye who cause my church to commit harlotry, I will utterly consume you with sword of my mouth. c. I will set my face against you, and I will punish you with everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels. d. Repent now, for I will not strive with man, nor will I be mocked saith the Lord.
Interpretation: a. (Exodus 20:5/Deuteronomy 5:9) b. (Revelation 2:16) c. (Jeremiah 44:11/Matthew 25:41) d. (Genesis 6:3/Galations 6:7).
7. a. For I am a loving God, and I gave my life for my little ones whom I have chosen from the foundations of the earth. b. If my people will not glorify and praise my name, I will cause the rocks to cry out instead, and I will cause the beasts of the fields to magnify my holy name. c. For I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending. d. I am the strong high tower for my people. I will give refuge unto them, and make them to lie down in green pastures for my namesake.
Interpretation: a. (Matthew 18:10/Isaiah 48:13) b. (Luke 19:40) c. (Revelation 1:8) d. (Psalm 61:3/Proverbs 18:10/Psalm 23:2).
8. a. For I have set my face against them that falsely teach my holy word. I will judge them that say they are mine, but are indeed hypocrites, and liars, and make my people to sin. b. Woe unto you ye hypocrites, and liars, who make my people to sin. b. Woe unto you ye hypocrites, ye brood of vipers, ye whitewashed tombs, for I have set my face against you to make you a reproach unto the nations, ye who commit that which is unseemly. c. You who cause my people who are called by my name to commit all manner of uncleanness, and you who teach my people to commit the abominations of Sodom, and the sins of Gomorrah. d. Those who teach the the Lord is pleased with those who commit such abominations will be utterly cut off from among the people.
Interpretation: a. (2 Peter 2:1) b. (Revelation 2:2/Matthew 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29) c. (Genesis 18:20/Ephesians 5:3) d. (Leviticus 18:29).
9. a. For those who say they are my servants, but do not that which I have said to do in my holy word, they are liars and the truth is not in them. b. For they have made my people to believe the lie, and vengeance is mine saith the Lord. c. For just as in the days of Noah, so shall it be when the Son of man shall return. d. Prepare your hearts my little ones for my soon return. e. Prepare for that which is coming upon all mankind, for if those days were not shortened, none would be saved. f. Tribulation is coming upon the earth such as has not been before or ever will be again.
Interpretation: a. (Jeremiah 14:4) b. (2 Thessalonians 2:11/Romans 12:19) c. (Matthew 24:30/26:24) d. (1 Samuel 7:3) e. (Mark 13:20) f. (Matthew 24:21).
10. 1 Corinthians 2:9; But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. a. Therefore, do thy first works lest I move thy candlestick from out of its place, except thou repent. Amen.
Interpretation: a. (Revelation 2:5).